Visitation Guidelines | July 2021
With the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, the Museum has enacted several changes to the ticketing process, as well as daily operations:
- All tickets must be purchased in advance at jfk.org. Tickets are no longer sold at the Visitors Center. All tickets for the Museum are timed.
- The Museum’s hours of operation are Wednesday–Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Museum is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Tickets are $18 for adults; $16 for Seniors (65+); $14 for Youth (6-18) and free for children 0-5.
- Visitation is limited to no more than 59 people for every 30 minute time slot in order to maintain social distancing.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors over the age of two.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is enforced between all groups. Elevators are limited to two people or one group.
- Guests should not visit the Museum if they are not feeling well. The Museum will help arrange for refunds or replacement tickets if guests cannot use their tickets at the appointed time.
- Regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer is recommended. Additional hand-sanitizing stations have been installed and are accessible throughout the Museum.
- In order to be “touch-free,” interactive elements in the galleries have been disabled or reprogrammed to run on a loop. The Museum’s theaters have been closed. However, the films that were part of the visitor experience will be made available online to Museum visitors.
- The Museum is cleaned several times a day.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings. Staff has undergone training regarding safety, public health and operational measures.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.